Crafting Functional Integration® Lessons with Confidence: Know What You’re Doing & Why You’re Doing It [DVDs]
Practitioners often don’t know where to start a Functional Integration lesson, or get confused during the lesson about what they are trying to accomplish. They may have been taught to think in terms of woarking with templates of action, constellations of movement, or applying ATMs to the FI, but don’t know how to craft their own lessons unique to the moment and to what their client needs. In truth, they don’t have a cohesive framework, a clear set of principles, and a solid foundation from which to work; just bits and pieces they learned as fundamental technique practice in their training programs. They can play the notes, but not compose a symphony.
In this workshop, we will establish a clear framework for working with clients in Functional Integration, so that you can:
• See your client as a whole person;
• Listen to what they want, and hear beyond what they tell you;
• Understand what they need, with an internal picture of their ideal;
• Work with them in a way that they can accept and learn from what you offer;
• Work with yourself in a way that keeps you present in the moment, with the ability to be spontaneous, creative, and comfortable in not knowing how your lesson will result;
• Have a crystal-clear definition of your role as a teacher who knows how to ask questions to help your clients find answers.
• Craft succinct, responsive and dynamic FI lessons with confidence.
Includes: Five-day workshop plus nine Functional Integration lessons and discussion. Also includes a five-hour presentation and discussion on the “Dorothy Explained“ Functional Integration video.
One of many Items offered.